About the Role
- Be self-motivating when not actively working on a specific assignment - a clean and organized job site is more efficient and safer. This is a primary responsibility.
- Be able to follow instructions
- Consistently work to improve one’s skillset
- Think critically about why tasks are being performed to ensure their purpose is always fulfilled
- Contribute willingly to all assigned tasks, regardless of skill set - all employees will participate in site maintenance, clean up, demolition, etc., as needed
- Be goal-driven, do not simply fill a timecard
- ASK QUESTIONS in lieu of making assumptions
- This is can be a physically demanding position
No experience necessary
Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
Interested in skill development
About the Company
Base Camp Group executes custom residential, light commercial, and multi-family construction projects in Southwest Montana, East of the Bridger Mountains. We are focused on executing all of our projects in a manner aligned with our core principles and with the fundamental belief that by achieving excellence in the execution of our labors we can have a lasting positive impact on our community.
Our aim is to be the locally born professional construction and development company that discerning clients to turn to first, in lieu of hiring a firm from outside our community. Ensuring that Livingston benefits from the inevitable growth and expansion that we are facing.
The Base Camp Group core principles are
• Commit to excellence
• Operate with integrity, transparency, and honesty
• Provide our employees an opportunity for a career with a true living wage and the potential for professional growth
• Be a positive influence in the development and growth of our community
• Honor the place we call home by thoughtfulness in our actions and our work
• Inclusiveness and respect for diversity